The philosophy of the Board, management and staff of Leigh Place Aged Care is to reflect the ideals of the Leigh Place Vision by striving to ensure at all times that:
- Leigh Place provides a high standard of home-like accommodation, care and services to the residents.
- Each resident has the right to be assisted to maintain their optimum physical and mental health and social well-being.
- Each resident has the same rights as any member of the community in all aspects, regardless of origin, gender, culture or religious beliefs.
- Each resident’s individuality and independence is respected and maintained.
- Affordable accommodation is available to those from our community on lower incomes
Our Strategic Priorities for 2021 – 2024.
– Ensure all future development results in increased value to LPAC
2.People and Culture
– Be the employer of choice in our community with a positive employment brand
3.Strengthen Core Service
– Delivery Meet and exceed the Standards of Care expected by government, residents, and communities
– Continuously improve service quality and value, build capacity and manage risk.