Level 2 – Now Open to Residents
At Leigh Place, our new building is not just about creating new spaces and amenities; it is about crafting an experience that fosters a sense of belonging, enhances well-being, and celebrates the lives of those in our community.
Each aspect of our Premium Level (Level 2) has been meticulously designed, from the elegantly appointed private rooms to the communal spaces exuding warmth and sophistication. Each detail has been curated to create a space that combines best-in-class aged care and service delivery, with lifestyle elements to suit the changing nature of residential aged care.
We invite you to join us in celebrating this milestone. The opening of our Premium Level to residents marks a new chapter in our journey – one filled with genuine care, innovation, and dedication to enhancing the lives of those who have entrusted us with their care.
Stay tuned for exclusive glimpses, shared stories, and exciting updates as we open the doors to a world of elevated living within our aged care community
Unveiling Lotus House Levels
Unveiling Lotus House, Classic, Deluxe and Premium Levels
The pursuit of excellence and innovation remains at the heart of what we do at Leigh Place. We are therefore proud to announce that we have commenced welcoming residents to the Premium Level of Lotus House.
As the Ground Floor and Level 1 (Classic and Deluxe) areas continue to fill, we have begun introducing residents to our Level 2 accommodation, a purpose-built space that responds to the increasing demand for high-quality aged care accommodation that also meets the lifestyle needs of our elderly.
Our Premium Level was designed for residents with lower care needs, desiring contemporary aged care options. The apartment-style living caters to a small group of residents (9 rooms in total) with access to the finest amenities including relaxing lounge and dining areas, fireside nooks, private outdoor balconies, and a large terrace offering expansive park and district views.
Level 2 represents the pinnacle of our comprehensive approach to elderly care, and desire to cater to the diverse and varied needs of the community. Every aspect has been meticulously crafted to offer an elevated experience. Our residents deserve nothing short of exceptional, and that is precisely what Lotus House embodies on very level.
The accommodation on Level 2 is built for luxury, style, and comfort and includes:
- Spacious and elegantly furnished private rooms designed to provide comfort and style while maintaining a home-like feel.
- Access to exclusive common areas, such as lounges and recreational spaces, curated to promote social interactions and foster a sense of community among residents. These include landscaped gardens, courtyards, private balconies, and large indoor and outdoor common areas for gathering with family and friends.
- Parkside location with expansive green and district views.
- Beautifully designed shared living and dining spaces.
- Climate controlled air conditioning.
- Private kitchenettes with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Beside table, comfy chair, built in cabinetry, and deluxe stone surfaces.
- Large built-in wardrobes.
- Premium King Single adjustable beds.
- Modern designer-selected furnishings (bed covers, pillows, curtains, carpets, and more!).
- In-room bar fridge.
- Large, wall-mounted flat screen TV.
- State of the art, 24/7 Nurse Call system.
- Premium carpeting, lighting fixtures, and other high-quality finishes.
If you would like to learn more about our Premium Level or schedule a visit to experience the magic first hand, please get in touch with our team.
We would be thrilled to show you around and share the vision behind this exciting new chapter at Leigh Place!
Introducing Our New Wing
Introducing Our New, Purpose-Built Wing
We are proud of our new building, including the vista, variety of well-designed and beautifully styled rooms, and the expansive community areas on each floor.
The communal areas are the perfect spot for getting together with neighbours for a chat, or for entertaining family and friends.
Features of the new building include (but are not limited to):
- Beautifully landscaped terraces
- Formal dining rooms
- Lounge areas with fireplace and large wall mounted TV
- Sunny balconies, with park views
- Rooftop terrace garden
- Green space and district views
- Private kitchenette areas in each room
- Large built-in wardrobes
- All rooms with ensuite
- Paved garden connection to the existing village streetscape
- Underground visitor parking, and so much more….
Interested in joining us at Leigh Place?
Phone: (02) 8522 5800 to learn more.
Welcome to Our Community
Welcome to Our Community
Leigh Place prides itself on our home-like look and feel, and central village streetscape, creating an environment where our residents thrive in a close-knit living community.
Our new building retains the small household model at its core. Each resident has their own kitchenette, built-in storage, table, and sitting area / nook.
Each floor includes a beautiful open plan communal kitchen – where residents, families, and friends can gather around the kitchen bench and make a cup of tea. There are several living and lounging spaces on each level, including large outdoor balconies and communal gardens.
Our new building is thoughtfully designed to maintain connection with community.
Its park-side location and garden walk, connecting residents to the existing houses, helps to foster and maintain our village-like atmosphere.
Inclusion of hands-on gardens, private and group learning spaces, and places for communal activities (such as cooking classes or entertainment) are strategic design elements.
The new building is the living embodiment of our organisational purpose and values. Care, Compassion, Community and Choice, together with dignity, environment, and quality of life, are integral to the building’s design – built for the Leigh Place community, with deliberate intent to foster engagement.